Start Dates & Vacation Dates
Intensive, TOEIC Preparation, TOEFL Preparation, Business, and part-time
programs are divided into four-week sessions. We ask all students to begin
on the first day of one of these sessions. If this is impossible, we can
arrange a different date. It is best to come to Guadalajara 2 or 3 days
before classes begin.
Students may take vacations at no additional cost, if the vacations are
requested with the original application for admission. Otherwise, students
may take vacations, if the following conditions are met:
- Vacations must be planned on a weekly basis, from Monday to Friday.
In other words, you may take a one-week vacation, but you may not take
a one-day vacation.
- Vacations must be requested at least four weeks in advance.
- All requests for vacations must be in written form. Oral requests
will not be considered.
- Vacation Request Forms can be obtained in the reception area.
- Each student must pay a Vacation Administration Fee (please refer
to the Fee Schedule).
English & Spanish Programs
Leisure Activities in Mexico
About Vancouver Language
Courses in Guadalajara Mexico
Spanish Courses in Guadalajara
TEFL / TESL Programs in Guadalajara
Program in Guadalajara Mexico
See Guadalajara Mexico
Tourism in Mexico
Visas in Mexico
Information in Other Languages
Our Primary School in Guadalajara
Our English School in Vancouver Canada
Vancouver Language Centre