|Study in Mexico||Courses & Programs||Course Fees||Admission Centre|
|Scholarships||Visas in Mexico||Accommodation||Leisure Activities|
|Videos & Brochures||Online Spanish Test||Life In Mexico||Our Canadian School|
Admission & Payment
2. VLC will send a Letter of Acceptance to you, confirming your enrollment. The Letter of Acceptance will indicate the program start dates and the tuition fees owing.
If you require a visa to enter Mexico, you will need to present the Letter of Acceptance to the Mexican Consulate or Embassy nearest you.
3. YOU send your fees to us. Please refer to Methods of Payment for specific information.
4. VLC sends a description of your host family to you.
5. YOU send your arrival information to us.
6. VLC meets you at the airport and takes you to your new home (If you request Airport Reception).
7. YOU take a placement test on your first day of school.
8. YOU begin classes the next day!
Please be certain to read the VLC
Refund Policy before completing the application process.
Please make all fees payable to:
To help us confirm your transfer with our bank, please send the bank transfer receipt to the school by fax at +52 (33) 3825 2051.
If you are not able to send a bank transfer, you may pay your fees with Traveler's Cheques (US Dollars) or with Visa or MasterCard. Please note that there is a 4% service charge on all payments by credit card.
Due to Mexican banking restrictions, we cannot accept money orders, certified cheques, or cheques drawn from a foreign bank. Please refer to Methods of Payment for specific information.